Thursday, October 23, 2014

It's been a long time coming.....and more to come

          I know it has been a year...yes a year....horrible I know!!     These last several months I have been so incredibly thankful for this little man that has changed our lives completely.     Judah has brought us so much joy.       He just turned 15 months old on the 18th of this month and is learning so quickly!          

There are so many moments where I am overwhelmingly grateful for this amazing woman who chose life for her son.    Today is one of those moments.     We are grateful for this woman who saw something in Kyle and I just even through a book she saw from an agency.       Through our phone conversation we laughed and told stories about everything almost and so much more!     This woman has forever changed our lives and we love her so dearly!        We will call her Mo, for public blog purposes, but I wish everyone could meet this incredible lady.     She is full of life, emotion :) laid back, real, genuine, and so much more!
  
          
    Today the gratefulness and love we have for Mo just swept over me while I was laying Judah down for his nap.  
    We will always cherish her and honor her in every way.        
      
        Bless you Mo.      Thank-you for giving us the privilege to care for Judah and to raise him up.     
  We will see you again my friend! 



 Love you dearly!                      

    








      
       

No comments:

Post a Comment